Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flower Soft Celebrations Blog Hop


Are you ready to Celebrate?  I know I am.  I was just invited to be a full time member of the Flower Soft Design Team!  I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be joining these talented ladies, and what a coincidence, celebration is this week's Flower Soft Sprinkle Challenge (FSC12)!

Flower Soft will be sponsoring the JustRite Challenge later this week so look for the challenge on the JustRite blog on Friday!

We’ll be giving away TWO prize packages! One prize package will be given away on the blog hop and another will be chosen among people who make a card using Flower Soft and post it in the Splitcoast Gallery using the keyword FSC12. Both prize winners will be chosen and announced on the Flower Soft blog on November 26th. The winner of the Splitcoast Gallery challenge will have their card featured on the Flower Soft Blog on November 26th!!!

If you didn’t start at the beginning of the hop please go to the beginning at the Flower Soft Blog.

As you make your way through the hop, make sure you comment on each and every post. There will be a prize winner chosen randomly among the blogs. Here is a picture of what you will win (one set for Splitcoast players and one set for the blog hop!)


******************************************

click to enlarge
For my project I chose to make a wedding card and I used JustRite Stampers Wedding Nested Sentiments and Verses for my focal image.  I stamped it and cut it out using a nestabilities die and sponged around the sentiment using Grey Wool ink from Close to My Heart.   I ran the silver background paper, which I bought at the local craft store, through my cuttlebug using one of the new Sizzix embossing folders.  I added a little organza ribbon and bow from my stash.  I then inked the edges of a glitter prima flower with the same Grey Wool ink and added some Silver Flower Soft to the center.  For the final touch, I added a few dots here and there with my Sakura glitter pen to the flourishes I stamped on the sentiment (from the PTI Calendar Basics stamp set).

Now hop on over to Jeanne's blog and see what awesome eye candy she has for you.

Design Team
Gini Cagle
Dina Kowal
Deb Felts
Cibele Glazer (You Are Here)
Jeanne Streiff
Linda Beeson
Vicki Garrett
Debbie Seyer

15 comments:

  1. Cibele, such a lovely card. So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, TFS, Love Flower Soft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stylish card Cibele.
    Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely stunning tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully, elegant creation! The silver embossed piece is a great accent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous wedding card--I like your sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This is totally Stunning! How Beautiful Cibele! Just Breathtaking!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cibele, your card is gorgeous! I love all of these elegant cards today.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  9. My jaw keeps dropping lower and lower at each stop on the hop. I love your embossing on the silver paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensational! Love how you put the silver flowersoft in the center of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exquisite, Cibele! So gorgeous! High five that we get to stay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you Flower soft guru! This card is amazing so clean and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grat card -thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts makes my day and I appreciate that you take the time to leave me a comment.

Flower Petals

acrylic paint All Dressed Up Altered Items Anniversary Aurora Wings Baby Baby Shower bezels Bind-it-All Birthday Blog Hop Bookmark Bridal Shower card CardMaker Cards CAS2011fallDT CFC Challenges Ching Chou Kuik Christmas Communion Congratulations Cooking Copic Cricut Cricut Art Philosophy CTMH CTMH News CTMH Stamps Digi Stamps Digital Paper Distress Inks Distress Paint Dylusions Easter Elizabeth Bell Embossing Engagement Fall Fancy fantasy Father's Day Favors fl Flower Soft Flower Soft Blog Hop Flower Soft Display Globes Flower Soft Downloads Flower Soft molds Flower Soft Stamps Flower Soft Toppers Flower Soft Wires Friendship gelli prints General Get Well Gift Card GinaK Designs Giveaway Glimmer Mist Graduation Gratitude Halloween Heartfelt Creations Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT Heartfelt Creations DT Hero Arts Home Decor Hostess Gift Ice Resin Impressabilities Impression Obsession In the Pink Invitations jewelry JustRite Kara's Corner keychain Kool Tak La La Land Love Mabel Lucie Attwell Make it Monday Mardi Gras Masculine Media Mixage Memory Box dies MFT Mini Album Miss You Mitzi Sato-Wiuff Mixed Media MLK modeling paste Mojo Monday Mother's Day Moxie Fab Music My Favorite Things My Mind's Eye Nestabilities Our Daily Bread Designs Paper Crafts Paper Piecing Passover Patriotic Peachy Keen Penny Black Photoshop Polka Doodles PPinkyDolls Project Pea DT PTI Blog Hop PTI Dies PTI Stamps Publications Recipes resin Sale Saturated Canary Scrapbooking Shabby Chic Shapeabilities Silk Acrylic Glaze Silks Simply Betty Sizzix Dies Sketch Slinky Tart Slinky Tart DT SNSS Spellbinders Spring St. Patrick's Day Stamp Camp Stampendous Stamping Stamping Chef Stationery stencil Sugar Pea Designs Summer Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Pea Stamps Sympathy Tags Teacher Templates Thank You Thanksgiving The Stamps of Life Thinking of You Tiddly Inks Tim Holtz tips TSC DT TSOL TSOL DT Tutorial Valentine Vellum Video Vintage Want2Scrap Water Color WCMD Wedding Winners Winter Workshops and Classes WPlus9
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...