Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mother/Daughter Flower Soft Cards


I suppose you could say there has been a Flower Soft (hereafter affectionately referred to as FS) theme happening here this week and I have found out that I am not the only one gaga over this awesome product. Based on the emails I've gotten and bulletin board posts I have seen, this stuff is flying off the shelves.

Yesterday, my daughter and I perfected our FS stem making technique and each made a flower pot card. When I tell you this product is easy to work with, I am not kidding you. We made a "forrest" of stems which is fine because they can be stored and used for later projects. Once they dry, simply put them in a ziploc bag or container. I have already made my Christmas stems and now I am just waiting for my new CTMH stamp sets to arrive so I can play.


The flower pots for the cards are from the Flower Child stamp set and were stamped in Cocoa ink, colored in pencil and cut out.




CTMH Products
Cardstock – White Daisy, Baby Pink, Petal
Ink – Baby Pink, Cocoa
Stamp Set – Flower Child

OtherFlower Soft – heather mix, sweet pea mix
Nestabilities Dies
Impressabilities folder
Stickles
Purple organza ribbon
Chalk inks
Colored pencils

Sponging technique

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cibele, you give me the urge to go play with my FS. I am thinking of the Sept SOTM. I am sure I have seen it. Did you do some art work with the Sept SOTM and FS or did I see it somewhere else? Love that you and your daughter PLAY together. Mine just like to give me orders and advice. That's orders for cards not product.- grins. Still need to get by my LSS and pick up some white FS if they can keep it on the shelf. Have you tried the silver and gold sticker sheets? They are so neat. Really bling up a card or piece of artwork. Right now I only have three sheets, but I want MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get some FS!!! Awesome card.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing your thoughts makes my day and I appreciate that you take the time to leave me a comment.

Flower Petals

acrylic paint All Dressed Up Altered Items Anniversary Aurora Wings Baby Baby Shower bezels Bind-it-All Birthday Blog Hop Bookmark Bridal Shower card CardMaker Cards CAS2011fallDT CFC Challenges Ching Chou Kuik Christmas Communion Congratulations Cooking Copic Cricut Cricut Art Philosophy CTMH CTMH News CTMH Stamps Digi Stamps Digital Paper Distress Inks Distress Paint Dylusions Easter Elizabeth Bell Embossing Engagement Fall Fancy fantasy Father's Day Favors fl Flower Soft Flower Soft Blog Hop Flower Soft Display Globes Flower Soft Downloads Flower Soft molds Flower Soft Stamps Flower Soft Toppers Flower Soft Wires Friendship gelli prints General Get Well Gift Card GinaK Designs Giveaway Glimmer Mist Graduation Gratitude Halloween Heartfelt Creations Heartfelt Creations Alumni DT Heartfelt Creations DT Hero Arts Home Decor Hostess Gift Ice Resin Impressabilities Impression Obsession In the Pink Invitations jewelry JustRite Kara's Corner keychain Kool Tak La La Land Love Mabel Lucie Attwell Make it Monday Mardi Gras Masculine Media Mixage Memory Box dies MFT Mini Album Miss You Mitzi Sato-Wiuff Mixed Media MLK modeling paste Mojo Monday Mother's Day Moxie Fab Music My Favorite Things My Mind's Eye Nestabilities Our Daily Bread Designs Paper Crafts Paper Piecing Passover Patriotic Peachy Keen Penny Black Photoshop Polka Doodles PPinkyDolls Project Pea DT PTI Blog Hop PTI Dies PTI Stamps Publications Recipes resin Sale Saturated Canary Scrapbooking Shabby Chic Shapeabilities Silk Acrylic Glaze Silks Simply Betty Sizzix Dies Sketch Slinky Tart Slinky Tart DT SNSS Spellbinders Spring St. Patrick's Day Stamp Camp Stampendous Stamping Stamping Chef Stationery stencil Sugar Pea Designs Summer Sweet 'n Sassy Sweet Pea Stamps Sympathy Tags Teacher Templates Thank You Thanksgiving The Stamps of Life Thinking of You Tiddly Inks Tim Holtz tips TSC DT TSOL TSOL DT Tutorial Valentine Vellum Video Vintage Want2Scrap Water Color WCMD Wedding Winners Winter Workshops and Classes WPlus9
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...